Reliance Jio New offer- free 10 GB data , How to get free jio 10GB Data
Reliance Jio has given a big gift to its customers on the special occasion of Holi. Live is giving 10 GB to its users free of charge, although this free data has just got a few subscribers, but if you have received this free data please check your plan in the My Geo app and if you do not get the data then By dialing a number you can know about it. This information has been tweeted by the company.
The data add-on pack is a move to stay competitive in the market and reportedly comes as a token of appreciation to the subscribers using the company’s JioTV application.
You can check your data balance from the MyJio app, by simply heading to the app on your smartphone and heading to the My Plans section from the menu. Over there, you will be able to see the 10GB data add-on respectively.
How to get Free Jio 10 GB Data (from number)
First of all, let’s tell you that the company is giving this free data to live TV users. Please tell that Geo TV can view more than 500 channels in free on the mobile app. The validity of 10 GB free data available free of cost is March 27. You can check if you have received this data by going to the My Geo app and if you do not get 10 GB free data you can check toll free number 1299. If you are lucky then you will get 10GB free data. You can use this free data after your everyday 1 GB data is expired.
How to Get 10Gb Extra From Jio in Mobile?
3. Now go to My Plans.
4. You will see ADD-on Data in My Jio App.
5. yes… This is Your Surprise data from Jio for all Users.
This offer is only for selected users So,Please check first by above method.
Definitions and Terms and Conditions
- RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- ”Offer” shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO.
- ”Eligible Device” shall mean the mobile devices of Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd. (“Xiaomi”) brand viz ( (a) Redmi 2 (b) Redmi 2 Prime (c) Redmi Note 4G (d) Redmi Note 4G Prime (e) Mi4i (f) Redmi Note 3 (g) Mi5 (h) Mi Max (i) Mi Max Prime (j) Redmi 3s (k) Redmi 3s Plus (l) Redmi 3s Prime (m) Redmi Note 4 (n) Redmi 4A (o) Redmi 4 (p) A1, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June,2017.
- ”Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled in the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- ”Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th June 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
- ”Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of ₹ 309 or above.
- ”T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- ”Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
Thanks for read this article we update Jio Free 10GB Data offer How to get free jio 10GB Data in this post . if you have any question then write a comment below we really in 2 hours* . Keep visiting 😊