What is Umang app and how to use Umang app Full detail
After waiting for a year, the government finally launched Umang App. With the help of this app, 1200 people will be able to take advantage of such services which will be covered by both central and state governments. This means that all government services will be available to the people on the same platform.
Excellent work can be done from 1200 work:- 1200 government services can be availed through this app. At present, about 162 government services have been made live on this platform. It has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and the National e-Governance Division.
The following services can be availed of-
- CBSE and NCERT’s examination centers, results and course content can be seen.
- The AICTE approved colleges can be seen throughout the country.
- Market rates of existing trends and crops can be seen.
- Information about jobs related to the Prime Minister’s skill development plan and
- training center can also be taken.
- The programs of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation can be accessed.
- Appointments can be booked in government hospitals.
- The DCLocker system can be accessed.
- India Bill Payment System can be accessed.
- The latest update of all services related to EPFO will be available through this app.
What is Benefits of Umang App :-
– Single-Point Ubiquitous Access: All government services are available for citizens on a unified platform for easy access through multiple online and offline channels (SMS, email, app, and web).
– More for Less: Only a single mobile app need to be installed instead of each app of each department.
– Convenience: Citizens do not even need to install or update the app again to avail government services if more services are added to the platform.
– Saving of Time and Money: Citizens can anytime and anywhere avail these services through their mobile phones, desktops, and laptops without any need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
– Uniform Experience: All the government services including payment-based transactions provide secure and uniform experience.
Will soon be available desktop version:
Though the app version of Umang is currently launched by the government but its desktop version can be launched soon. Also using the USSD code without access to the Internet will also be unveiled. Umang means happiness. It can be said that this is the biggest e-governance initiative in India so far.
How to Use Umang App in your Phone
1. The Umang App is available on Google Play Store , Windows Play Store and also available on Apple Store So you can download from any above application store.
2. If you not found this application on any Play Store then you can simply miss call on 9718397183 this number and you can get the download link of this application
3. After download this app click on open button and open this App in this first screen you can choose your language which you want to use on this application after select language Click on Box for Terms and condition.
5. After this above process verify your number via OTP and then create your Mpin this is your password of this application.
6. Now fill your Aadhaar detail and verify
7. After this feel some general information then click on save button and process that’s it now you see the home screen off Umang app.
Thanks for read this article we update What is Umang app and how to use umang app Full detail in this article if you face any issue then feel free and write a comment below we reply in 24hrs keep visiting keep supporting